NR - Northern Regional Tribute

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 13:02:47 PST 2001

etienett at yahoo.com writes:

<< -- CecilJevon blabla <ceciljevon at bla-bla.com> wrote:
 > without degenerating into
 > (insert appropriate adjective here). How much worse
 > do things have to get?

 Jevon,
    In all the postings you are the only one I've
 noticed doing in 'Flaming'.

 Etienett

Actually, that's not entirely true.
Thank you for your comments, Etienett, but I must accept some responsibility
in this.
I have not ignored or overlooked Jevon's using my original and general
comments to her own ends, twisting my words into an attack on Ulf and My. I
should have let her actions speak for her. Instead, I retaliated in my usual
colorful way.
I corrected her for using my words as an insult and an accusation against my
Baron and Baroness. I have not "flamed" anyone else, but her I have.
I should have been more genteel, more professional. I should have never
responded. It escalated emotions on the list and solved nothing.
I Hereby offer my apologies to any on the list that may have been insulted at
my comments, and I shall strive to achieve a wider empathy for all who post,
even those I personally feel require correction for misusing my words.
As per Jevon's request, I shall no longer post my personal comments to her on
this List. This is my last comment concerning that particular situation.
Again, my apologies.
~Fionnagan