ANST-Announce - War Practice after Coronation

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:14:19 PST 2001

Thank you, Raimond, for graciously changing your plans for Jan 14.

The site for the war practice is Flagpole Hill in Dallas.  For those who've
never been there, here is a URL to a map of the area:

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=1018&event=find_search&uid=u0db0dc2ddw1e0ee%3A8xqf8ggza&SNVData=3mad3-9.fy%2528at2u67_%2529f82u67%253bah7-%253d%253a%2528_%253d%253abad672%253d%253d1su672%253d0%2Crb%253b7&country=United+States&address=Northwest+Highway+and+Buckner&city=dallas&State=TX&Zip=&Find+Map=Get+Map

The park is just north of White Rock Lake park, at the intersection of
Northwest Highway and Buckner.  We practice right by the giant Flagpole from
which the park gets its name.

We'd like to start the practice at 1:00.  That should give everyone time to
recover from Coronation, and get over to the park.

Of note: one of our practice tools is a game called hogshead.  If you've
never played it, get ready for some serious exhaustion!

If you have questions, contact me at this e-mail address, or you can call my
cell phone at (817) 937-3322.

See you Jan 7 at Randol Mill Park in Elfsea, and Jan 14 at Flagpole Hill
Park in Steppes!

Dux