NR - Winterkingdom Classes

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 11:13:42 PST 2001

>>> (Bring your own materials for these)
>>> How to Knit? Techniques from before the 1600s by Ldy Morgan Cain

Two quick notes:

1)  I will bring some supplies for people who don't have them.  (But if you want to bring your own, email to me at morgancain at earthlink.net and I will tell you what you need).  I find there's usually some people who decides to take the class last-minute, and hate to turn people away.

2)  If you don't know how to knit, the class is for you, and if you have the basics and want to do it in a more period way, the class is also for you.  I discuss how it was done then (and how we know this) as well as how people knit today (so you can understand modern patterns and make your own items).

               ---= Morgan, inveterate knitter