NR - An update

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 8 21:48:56 PST 2001

    After review by The Crown of Ansteorra, the sanctions against the Barony
of Namron have recently been lifted. The Barony has once again been invited
and encouraged to bid on Regional and Kingdom level events. As always, if
you have further questions on this, or any issue, regarding our Barony,
please feel free to contact us. We would prefer those questions to be in
person or by telephone to prevent a repeat of the recent series of
misunderstandings occurring on this list.

In service to Namron and Ansteorra,
Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness of Namron