[NR] public demo

Stryver stryver at ionet.net
Sun Jul 1 01:32:51 PDT 2001

Greetings All!

    Friday and Saturday night at the Taming of the Shrew were fantastic.
Both nights we provided about minutes of fighting for the crowd, as well as
some dancing.  The play is a fabulous way to spend the time in between the
fighting.  Friday night had a crowd of a couple hundred, and Saturday's was
slightly bigger.  Sunday should be the biggest crowd.

    That's the good news.  Unfortunately, out of the five fighters we
managed to scrounge up on Friday, we were down to four on Saturday, and at
the moment are looking at having two for Sunday night, so this is a plea for
reinforcements.  I can't offer you anything more than a wee bit of fighting
in front of what should be a nice size crowd, and some Shakespeare in the
Park, but we would love to have a few more folks out to share the spotlight
with.

    The Park is located north of Owen K Garriott, between 2nd and 7th
street, officially addressed the 500 block of E. Oklahoma for those of you
using a computer to draw the map.  We've been asked to arrive at about 6:30,
and have begun fighting between 7:30 and 7:45 the last two nights.  The play
starts at 8:00.  We've also entertained for a brief intermission at about
9:00, and the play ends at about 10:00.

    Jubal

MKA Chad Bieber
EKA Stryver