[NR] Revel on July 21st

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Mon Jul 2 17:35:48 PDT 2001

Revel and Fighter Practice
Saturday, July 21st
10 am until everyone goes home
(The park closes at midnight)

Their Highnesses Duncan and Larissa (who will by then
be Their Majesties) would like to invite the populace of the north to
an unofficial fighter practice and revel.

This will be an opportunity for the people of the Northern
Region to get together and meet while sharing food and fun with their
King and Queen. The Crown will be sitting "in state" during the
morning and afternoon so that members of the populace may come and
talk with them about their hopes and concerns for Northern Ansteorra
and their home groups.

HRH Duncan will be bringing his armor and encourages all fighters of
the North to attend and bring their toys too.  It is our
understanding he wishes to cross swords with every chivalric fighter
in the realm during his reign.

There will also be rapier combat, bardic, food, and general revelry,
along with any other types of activities we can come up with. Bring
your pavilions, games, grills (we'll have a few grills available as
well), a dish for the potluck dinner (doesn't need to be anything
fancy), and yourselves.  Come enjoy an afternoon in the park.

If you have questions, call or e-mail Baroness Kat at (405) 799-6980;
Reihla at aol.com.

The site is the Buck Thomas Memorial Park in Moore, Oklahoma.
Moore is located just south of Oklahoma City, and just north of
Norman.

This announcement, along with a map to the site, can be found on the
Wiesenfeuer web site at:

http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/revel.html