[NR] WE'VE BEEN CHALKED!!!

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 08:22:23 PDT 2001

OH, Mistress Xene!!!!

I am so vaklempt and dis-sheveled that something this
heinous happened to your beautiful new house.

I bet they were stopping through on their way to Caid.
 I had heard there was a Chalk Gypsy clan meeting in
the northern part of the the Barony of Angeles this
weekend.  I have heard reports from Caid that the
artwork was so beautiful that they will keep them on
display until the rains come next fall.

I also know that these Chalk Gypsies tried to frame my
Baron and Baroness at Coronation by planting pieces of
the most foul chalk inside their napkins at Coronation
Feast.  Methinks perhaps these people have accomplices
in Ansteorra.  hmmmmm....and perhaps these accomplices
signed their names on the meesages chalked upon your
property.  hmmmm, makes one wonder, does it not?

I do so most fervently hope that you find the
person(s) responsible for such a heinous act.

Yours most sincerely,

Lady Annais de Montgomerie
Namron