[NR] Events planned for next year

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Jul 9 15:41:18 PDT 2001

Communication is always a first step and yes you should talk to your
neighbors first.

Remember your local seneschal can reserve a date on the kingdom calendar up
to 2 years in advance.  I'm currently taking dates through 2003.  In my
business, it's communicate with your neighbors, then first come first
served.

Arabella

Well we have sent off our paperwork for this year but
previous years we have found it easir to ask the ones
who plan their events to let us knwo what they want
and we take what little is left to keep fighting down.
But we are fillinf our paperwork for the 3rd weekend
in October next year unless soemthing happens

Chass Canton of Rundel in the NR