[NR] New List...I disagree...no wait now I agree

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 06:24:57 PDT 2001

And in this I concur.

I have never known of any issue that cannot be
discussed and debated openly and logically.  I do not
HATE this idea.  I just think it is redundant.  I wish
the list success and may it accomplish what Burke has
intended.

I still stand by my opinions.  I still believe that
this will cause some or more political segregation,
but please, prove me wrong.

Annais