[NR] A missive from Her Majesty

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 16 10:38:25 PDT 2001

>I have another grill that I can bring.  I'll also sign up to bring hamburger
>and hot dog buns.  Say, two packages of each?  How many people are expected?
>
>Gilyan
>the outta-towner

Kit and I are planning on being there, I am currently making plans for Peg
to be here as she has a girl scout activity on the 21st.  We will be
staying with a friend in Moore over Friday night.  I know little of what is
available in the area, is there something wonderful at a store there that
we should bring?  I prefer to avoid the ordinary if there is the
opportunity for something special.  Suggestions are welcome, expecially as
there are many of us coming from a distance.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.