[NR] Calander FundRaiser

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 14:17:18 PDT 2001

Greetings to All Gentles in the Northern Region,

  We Lord Mordane and Lady Ravon of the Ceardach Celtish Yn Gahlin (House
Celtic NorthStar) have created and now have ready to publish Northern
Ansteorra Calander 2002. This is being done as a fund raiser for the Northern
Regional Ministry of Children. Meaning that all money raised from this fund
raiser will be evenly distributed between all MOC groups in the Northern
Region. The selling price of this calender shall be $20.00 per calender, plus
3.50 S&H.

Our Idea was to produce something that could benefit our children and help to
raise money for thier benefit. WE ( Ravon and I ) Do not have any children
that stay with us but many out there do.We know how expensive it is to do
things with the children at events.So Hence Our Fund Raiser.

Our Calender Sales Profits are all going to go The Northern MOC. We are
making no profit from this fund raiser.

Our Sales Projections

Northern Ansteorra
2002
Calendar

Cost to Produce        Sell Price          Profit Each

25 to 50       $18.75       $20.00              $1.25

51 to 75       $17.50       $20.00              $2.50

76 to 100     $16.25       $20.00              $3.75

101 & Up    $15.00       $20.00              $5.00

Projected Figures of Profit to the Northern MOC
25   Sold = $ 31.25
50   Sold = $ 62.50
75   Sold = $ 187.50
100 Sold = $ 375.00
125 Sold = $ 625.00
150 Sold = $ 750.00

Each 25 sold After Add  $ 125.00

Goal Sales    200 Calanders

If we reach our Goal of 200 Calenders we would then have made $1000.00 for
the Northern MOC

All calenders are being sold PrePaid as per above you can see this is a
costly thing to do.

Ravon and I shall be at the following Events to Show the Calender and to take
orders

Ravon-Weisenfeuer Populace Meetings Aug.- Sept.- Oct. 2001

Mordane and Ravon -  Unofficial Northern Regional Revel July 21 2001 Moore
Okla

                                  Gee I Didn't want to go to Pennsics Anyway
Party
                                  August 12, 2001 Shawnee Twin Lakes Shawnee,
Ok

                                  Weisenfeuer Baronial 11
                                   Camp Cimmarron
                                    Coyle Ok
                                    Sept. 28 - 30, 2001

                                  Namron Protectorate 25
                                   Oct 12-14, 2001

Due to Mordanes work Schedule these are the only times we can make events.

We will accept orders by E-Mail ,Snail Mail or phone,. Please contact us for
details.
 All Orders must be placed and paid for by 31 Oct 2001, so that the order can
be sent to the printer in time for an early distribution. (this time has been
requested by our printer).

We do please ask and encourage everyone to choose the option of having us
mail the Calender to you. This will cost Approxamitly $3.50 to mail and would
be sent out the first week of december or earlier if printer get done early.

The reason we say approximate on the mailing cost is because of zip codes and
zones. All moneys not used from Shipping and Handleing shall be added to
Monies Donated to Northern MOC.

Some People who are featured in the Calander Include:

HE Katrin
HL Grimhaun
Ld TAZ
HE Ulf
HE Maleah
HE Mairin
HE Barn
HE Kat
And Many others Please come out and see and Please buy a Calender to support
Or Northern MOC

In Service Ld Mordane and Lady Ravon Garrett
Ceardach Celtish Yn Gahlin