[NR] A missive from Her Majesty

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 16 14:22:10 PDT 2001

>Ainar and I were planning on bringing some shishkabob to throw on the grill
>and I was also thinking deviled eggs and maybe some shortbread - depends on
>how ambitious I get Friday night. :)
>
>Mercedes

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.  Shortbread is wonderful.  I can even go shopping
for you and get all the supplies to help secure an ample supply of
shortbread.  As for deviled eggs, how do you do yours and does anyone have
a good concise history of their history?

Yes, I love food as it should be obvious from looking at me.  I love having
found the SCA where this is NORMAL.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...