[NR] Picnic Food

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 21:40:50 PDT 2001

>> APRIL GILLILAN wrote:
>> Maybe use the first letter of your SCA first name?
>> A-G:  bring meat
>> H-M: bring vegetables / fruit
>> N-S:  bring bread / paper products
>> T-Z:  bring drinks / ice

That's why she's in the secret police.  She's smart  ;-)

> We don't want to forget ice chest, charcoal and starter fluid.  Thorvald
and I
> can bring some if you'll let us know how many.

As hot as it is, I'm of the opinion that you can't have too many ice chests.

> Also, are there plenty of picnic tables there?  Should we bring folding
> tables if we have them?

We went out again tonight to check things out a little better and the number
of picnic tables under the rented pavilion is now at 5.  If you have some
folding tables and would like to stick them in, it couldn't hurt.  Banners
are welcome, too, for ambience (a lovely Namronian word).

There is *plenty* of parking and lots of open space for fighting.  There is
also an area with a lot of shade trees and a few permanent picnic tables in
addition to the ones under the permanent pavilion.  Not to mention a water
pump close by.