[NR] A missive from Her Majesty

LrdoftheSheep at aol.com LrdoftheSheep at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 10:01:00 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/16/01 2:38:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
catmafia at swbell.net writes:

> >There is at least one permanent grill on site and we'll bring
> >another, so the ceremonial roasting of dead animal flesh may
> >commence.  The closest grociery store (a Homeland, I think) is a few
> >blocks away.
> >
> >Kat  >^.,.^<
>
> Ceremonial roasting of dead animal flesh is a very good thing.
>
> A side or whole cow would be delightful...
>
> Susan, in Service to
> Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
> But above all...
> Love.

HMMMMMM........Igniting Many Flame Pits....Searing Mass Quanities Of Animal
Flesh.....Great gathering Of Company and Friends.....Singing Many Verses of
What Do You Do With A Drunken Wolfie........Why Life Does Not Get Any Better
Than This.

Paddrick
(wolf in a sheep suit)
Lord Of The Sheep