[NR] Picnic

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Jul 18 04:54:10 PDT 2001

>Last I saw, the next _week_ was forecast as a solid wall of "high of 102F"
>in the OKC area.
>
>Better safe than sorry, friends.

Chandra, I went and looked and it is disgusting.

                       Saturday 7/21
                       Mostly sunny and hot
                       High 100 / RF 116. Low 77/ RF 86. Max. UV 9.

How is the shade at this park?  Is there water nearby?  In heat like this,
how much will pavillions help?  I burn so easy and really have a low heat
tolerance, that I rarley see these temps, (Hawaii spoiled me so much).  How
many of the activities will be in the morning before the heat is too much
and how many after it starts to cool in the evening?  Happily we are
staying with a friend in Moore, so it will be easy to go back and forth.  I
will also pack my 5 gallon drink canister and will try to get gatorade for
it.  Is someone bringing waterbearer supplies?

Susan the Curious
who knows why Ansteorra has so few events in July and August

(be careful everyone, lots of sunscreen and plenty to drink)