[NR] Mountain Fork Cabins and Canoes

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 10:41:06 PDT 2001

Your wish is granted Baroness Kat our margrave this
year (Nov 9-11) and next is going to be at Robbers
cave.. at 250 per day 500 for the weekend and that
gives you 50 people for free and then 3 a person with
cabins being free (like the ones at camp cimmeron but
closed in a bit more) full kitchen with utensils etc.
It is way awesome.

Chass

> I have to admit, Eastern OK has some incredibly
> beautiful
> campgrounds.  I've been to Robber's Cave and would
> love to see an
> event held out there someday.
>
> Xene, thanks for keeping your ear to the ground on
> more Northern
> site possibilities!

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047