[NR] a challenge of peace

Gwenhuyvar at aol.com Gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 19:01:03 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I think the idea of something to create peace in the region is a good idea,
as long we are not infighting about who gets to use it when and where.  If we
are going to fight about those issues, then there is no real point in making
a symbol of northern unity, when we have none.

Also, although I enjoy reading people's comments about this matter, if you
are going to criticize what one individual has said, then please reply to
that person privately.  That is a more civilized way to respond to these
things.

Thanks for listening to my opinion.  Take it for what it is worth.

Lady Gwenhuyvar of Brad Leah