[NR] Your view from the sidelines

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Mon Jul 23 06:55:18 PDT 2001

At 08:34 AM 7/23/01 -0500, M/D wrote:
>>Very nice.  I expect that some people will bitch and moan about it, but all things considered
>>it's far nicer than I could have managed today :)

*sigh*

My apologies.  I meant to send that privately -- but apparently that didn't happen.  Obviously I need
to not mess with my email today :)

For the record, I do think her message was well said -- and if people want to bitch and moan about it,
send that to me privately.  No need to upset Valstarr's goal any more than necessary.

Again, my apologies for bothering the list with this.

Marc/Diarmaid