[NR] Ansteorra Navy Battle PRIORITY Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:17:58 PDT 2001

I welcome any and all ships that wish to join the great armada, and after
consulting with HE Ulf, I think that his ship design will prove most
effective, and economical to build. You will have to consult him on the
finer points of construction. I am working out a system my which to arm the
ships, or a convention of weapons rather. The tenative rules are as follows;

Each person on a given ship will be given one balloon per person, per group
represented on the ship.

ie. if six people from Northkeep showed up, they would only get 6 balloons,
but if a ship has someone from Mooneschadowe, Rundel, Northkeep, Eldern
hills, Wastelands and Namron for example, the total munitions carried would
be ( 6 people x 6 different groups = ) 36 water baloons.

The fleets will be marked by headbands or armbands of like color fabric,
distributed at the event by myself. I will divvy up the teams, however, if
twenty ships worth of sailors show up ready to rumble as a group, I promise
I will do my best to keep the flotilla united.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Member of the Liondragon Guard
Northern Regional Bard
Acting Admiral of the fleet