[NR] Ansteorra Navy Battle PRIORITY Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan Dracos morgandracos at mmcable.com
Sun Jul 22 22:55:46 PDT 2001

Wait a minuite, I smell a set up. I know the only reason you all are doing
this is so you can refer to me as Captian Morgan for an entire weekend.

Morgan Dracos

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I
can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all
those flies and death and stuff."   --Mariah Carey