[NR] Re: N Regional rapier practice

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Tue Jul 31 10:54:31 PDT 2001

Announcing a Northern Regional Rapier practice to be held on Sunday, August
5 in Stillwater, OK from Noon to 6 PM.

This is a melee/war practice under the direction of HL Theresa Marie
Giovanni.  There will be plenty of free sparring as well.

We will be in the gym of the Stillwater Community Center on 9th & Duck in
Stillwater OK.

WEAR TENNIS SHOES.  Traction is *very* bad with other soles.

Although it is not air conditioned, they will set up a porta-cooler for us,
and we will bring fans and drinks.

Check http://plumes.org/practice.html for map.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cheers,
Ld Walter Robin
wr at plumes.org

More Directions:

Approaching Stillwater, find Highway 51 which becomes 6th street.  Duck is a
cross street with a stoplight.  (it is 3 blocks W of Main).  Go South on
Duck, 3 blocks to 9th.  The Community Center is on the left.