[NR] Gee I Didn't Want To Go To Pennsic's Anyway Party!!!!

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 14:32:38 PDT 2001

Greetings again Milord's and Milady's,

   Ceardach Celtish Yn Gahlin is proud to present the:
                                2nd Annual

Gee I Didn't Want To Go To Pennsic's Anyway Party

    Sunday  August 12th 2001 11:00 a to 7:00 p
to be held at:

Shawnee Twin Lakes     THERE IS NO SITE FEE!!!!!!!
HWY 102 south
Shawnee, OK

Take your Best route to I 40 east bound from Oklahoma City OK to Exit # 178
hwy 102 south Go south on 102  2 miles to the entrance of the Twin Lakes
Turn Right
follow the road past the rangers station across the dam to the fork in the
road bear left to 1st parking lot on left.

We shall have swimming, boating, skiing, tubing,  there is a frame for volley
ball basket ball courts and swings for the kids. We shall have the Danish
star out on the lake come and ski or tube if ya dare!!!!!!!

Very safe swiimung area.  We can have a pot luck dinner if anyone is
interested!!!!!
Many grills available around site  or just bring a picnic lunch for your
family and bring your favorite NON Alcoholic Drinks ( Public Park).

Camping is available at very primitive sites on other side of Lake if
intersted E- Mail me for info.

I do need an idea of how many people might be coming so I know if I need to
rent the pavilion or not.  Hope to all of you there!!!     Ld Mordane and Ldy
Ravon