[NR] Events planned for next year

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 12:16:10 PDT 2001

I Charinthalis Del Sans would like to ask all of the
people who plan your local events to tell me if I can
have the 3rd weekend in October or 1st weekend in
October for our event next year(2002). This is alot
easier than depending on the calander etc since groups
have repeat yearly events. We would preferre the 1st
weekend. The reason I am asking is so when we submit
it we are not going to hear "We have our event then
and you are just going to have to change your date..
after we have done paid for the site etc.". Also for
information purposes we are giving away as a prize for
Childrens Margrave 2 Chain Maile Hauberks, 1 to each
age group, this year.

Vivat Ansteorra and the North

Charinthalis Del Sans aka (Chass it is easier to say)

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047