[NR] Events planned for next year

Lady Julienne de Lion ladyjulienne at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:15:19 PDT 2001

this year the camp ground we can afford is not available. as for next year i told this group that this was the last year i would agree to the first weekend in november, that is my birthday weekend, and since our group is so small, i have no choice but to work, and working on my birthday weekend forever just isn't going to happen. sorry :)

vivat october :)

julienne