[NR] Events planned for next year

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 15:20:41 PDT 2001

Well we have sent off our paperwork for this year but
previous years we have found it easir to ask the ones
who plan their events to let us knwo what they want
and we take what little is left to keep fighting down.
But we are fillinf our paperwork for the 3rd weekend
in October next year unless soemthing happens

Chass Canton of Rundel in the NR

--- Ladyarabella <ladyarabella at home.com> wrote:
> The best way to plan an event is to contact the
> Kingdom Calendar Event is to
> contact the Kingdom calendar deputy!!  I'm available
> to answer
> estions.   - Arabella

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047