[NR] Enough Already!!!

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue Jul 10 09:58:31 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Sir Burke said-
> region.  If I find out who did this I will be the first one to call for a
> Crown Court and recommend banishment.  We do not need this so I say
ENOUGH!!!!

I,  for one, would be the first to call the Police.

This matter has had me thinking for several days now.  I believe that part
of the problem is the rhetoric that is being expressed and *the way* it is
being expressed. It is noble and honorable to express one's opinions
honestly and calmly. However, it is irresponsible to go on a verbal crusade
with the intent to whip people up into an emotional frenzy.

Any behavior which leads to one committing an act of violence, or
inadvertently motivate others to commit an act of violence is not
acceptable.

Just my two cents,
Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo