[NR] Enough Already- clarification

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue Jul 10 13:00:40 PDT 2001

> Yes I believe you are right Anya. I would also call the police. Do you
know
> if this was done? Now it sounds as if you are ready to name names, please
> tell us.

Please allow me to clarify something. I do not know who did this. If I did,
I would have already called the police.

I have known about this for a while because I spoke with HRM Larissa the day
it happened. I am working (with My) on a gown for her as well as being
entourage. I had not said anything on the list because: 1) I felt it was not
my place  2) I really did not wish to further the already emotional nature
of the Northkeep issue.

Since some are under the mistaken impression that I know something and am
withholding information.  I will tell what I *do* know.  HRM Larrisa has
authorized me to relate the sequence of events:

HRM Larrisa had just walked in the door after lunch when the phone rang. It
was the call that made the threat. She immediately dialed *69 and was told
that the call was out of area and also not traceable. She then called the
operator. During the call to the operator, another call beeped in. This made
tracing the initial call difficult so the operator referred her to the phone
company. The phone company is working on tracing the call. She has also
filed a report with the police department. I had called her while she was on
the call with the police. She is working with both parties to investigate
the matter.

That is all I know.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo