[NR] Enough Already- clarification

Gwenhuyvar at aol.com Gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 15:04:46 PDT 2001

> HRM Larrisa had just walked in the door after lunch when the phone rang. It
> was the call that made the threat. She immediately dialed *69 and was told
> that the call was out of area and also not traceable. She then called the
> operator. During the call to the operator, another call beeped in. This made
> tracing the initial call difficult so the operator referred her to the phone
> company. The phone company is working on tracing the call. She has also
> filed a report with the police department. I had called her while she was on
> the call with the police. She is working with both parties to investigate
> the matter.

This is the MOST discusting thing I have ever heard of.  Like the North
doesn't already have enough problems, and some mental midget decides to do
something of this nature.  I beseech anyone out there who might know who the
culprit is, to turn them in to the authorities (anonymously if you wish).  If
you don't, you would be condoning what this person has done.
Lady Gwenhuyvar