[NR] Enough Already- clarification

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 11:07:02 PDT 2001

I feel the same as Mercedes here completely!  I really
do hope that the person responsible for this is
apprehended-- these are the mundane types of things
(along with people not holding open doors) that I
hoped to have left in the mundane world.  The SCA is
about striving for betterment, weather it is to make
oneself a better fighter, a better herald, a better
weaver, or a better person.

I am an active member of Northkeep and it is my
opinion, along with many of the other people here (at
least the ones that show up to things like meetings
and practices), honestly want to follow the Dream and
uphold it's honor.  The great majority of people here
are just as saddened/frustrated with the people who
have decided to continue on this type of behavior.  I
will whole-heartedly admit that I was a very very
angry person a month to a month-and-a-half ago.  But
as the shock wore off I began to see (with the help
of the words of Sigen and Thorgrim- who told me not to
get so upset, to shake it off and to just go have fun.
And those of Susan the Curious who reminded me that
all games have rules.) that the best, nay, the only
thing to do is to play the game and follow the rules
of the game (including the rules of honor and chivalry
even in the face of those who are not --- NOT SAYING
THAT THEIR MAJESTIES CURRENT OR PASSED DID OR DID
NOT).

So with that being said, and as I said at the top of
the post-- I hope that the perpetrator of this heinous
act is caught, prosecuted mundanely and banned from
the
SCA for life.
Lady Zahava batHannah
Barony of Northkeep