[NR] New List...I disagree...no wait now I agree

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:45:19 PDT 2001

>In re-reading my original post I realize that I may have been
>more abrupt than I intended.  The moral to the story is, don't
>respond on e-mail lists while you're sitting in 97 degree heat at
>10pm waiting on the air conditioner repair man.  You'll probably be
>more succinct than you should be.

Actualy, your excelency, there is easily two or three volumes in information
to be drawn from this (thankfully polite) misunderstanding. But I would like
to pont out something myself.

1) what you read and what the sender wrote may NOT be the same in spirit,
even if they are in word.

2) what the sender wrote and what they meant to write may not be the same at
all.

just keep those in mind and the world might just turn out to be a happier
place.

Ivo