[NR] Calling All Bards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Jul 12 16:42:37 PDT 2001

    Actually, Most Lovely Excellency, the term has been used equally for the
"first" (such as the Premiere Baronial Castellan,  Lady Toinette,the first
ever to win that title in the five years Northkeep.  And as Premiere Bard of
the Queen's College of Bards, which I won in A.S. Waybackwhen, to indicate
the winner of the annual Ansteorran Eisteddfod to choose the reigning bard
for that year.  Not unlike Crown Tournament where the victor reigns as
Sovereign, especially since the bardic competition is often in tournament
form.  So both are appropriate usage, depending on the context.

Catrin ferch Gwilim, Past Premiere and Past Principal of the Queen's College
of Bards of Ansteorra