[NR] Mountain Fork Cabins and Canoes

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 18:25:40 PDT 2001

Hate to pump a local site going to ask them tomorrow
if they got a web page but Robbers Cave State Park in
Wilburton Oklahoma is alot closer to our groups here
in the north than that one.. but it does look way
cool. Will have the contact information for everyone
probably tomorrow.

Chass

--- Vicki Marsh <XaraXene at home.com> wrote:
>   Xene here:
>
> I came across this web page link for a nifty looking
> campsite.  Of course,
> it's almost to Arkansas, but still, it looks pretty
> nice.  I wonder if they
> have better pricing for large groups.....  Has
> anyone ever been there?  Is
> it too far for an event?
>
>  http://www.pine-net.com/mtfork/index.html

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047