[NR] Picnic Food

Morgan Dracos morgandracos at mmcable.com
Mon Jul 16 22:45:32 PDT 2001

One slight problem, this list would make me responsible for a vegetable and
my wife Angelica responsible for meat anyone who knows us knows the problem
with that.

Can we change that around. Or I could bring my burnt Jell-o.

Morgan Dracos
(Strict carnivore)

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I
can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all
those flies and death and stuff."   --Mariah Carey