[NR] Picnic

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jul 17 23:39:27 PDT 2001

>Ok all of you out there, this picnic is in garb, yes??? I am assuming so but
>the webpage/flyer never say for sure. Just for clarification.
>
>Maleah
>one box down, maaaaaannnnny more to go

One down, humm.  How big was it?  As for garb, I do so hope so.  But I do
entreat all to pray that we will have a supprising day of beautifully
pleasent weather in the 70's or 80's with low humidity and a gental and
constant breeze.  I plan to bring my basketweaving stuff, if anyone is
interested in watching please stop by my pavillion and visit.

Saturday is going to be a wonderful day,

maybe I should sign myself
Susan the always hopeful and optimistic as opposed to curious