[NR] a challenge of peace

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Sun Jul 22 20:57:58 PDT 2001

Baroness Kat said:
> the arch would be created jointly by the 4 northern baronies.  It would
serve
> as a visual reminder of a renewed committment to put past issues behind us
> and move forward in friendship.  The point was made, and I strongly agree,
> that the shires & cantons should be involved as well.

This is my recollection of TRM's desire, as well.  The arch would serve as a
portal that, as we pass through, we leave behind the past problems and
differences.

I am having a little trouble reconciling an arch of "forgetfulness" with an
arch of "remembrance". Perhaps HE Catrin, HE Barn, HE Kat, and HL Robert
could discuss this off-list with HE Maleah and myself in order to get the
ball rolling?

Baron Ulf, Namron