[NR] a challenge of peace

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:05:11 PDT 2001

Greetings to the List.

I spoke with HE Catrin early in the day before alot of those of you who met
with me even, so if there is any misunderstanding it is my fault and not
hers.

Indeed Our intent was to have the archway presented at Northkeep
Investiture, because We feel that Northkeep deserves to have that Honor as
they have been so stead fast in all the happenings in the Northern Region.

The archway then becomes Regalia of the Region, and something that all
corners of the North can say that they put their hands and heart to create.

Hope this helps with any confusion.

Larissa

Shameless Plug for Queen's Champion Tournament

http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/