[NR] Calling All Bards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 17:05:31 PDT 2001

All I knew was it was "first" something...

I suppose this would be a good time to mention that I didn't pass the P. E.
Test (can't even remember what P.E. stands for - pursuivant extraordinaire?).
 My husband passed with flying colors (why, I don't know - he sure didn't
study) but I got stuck on some of the basic lines of division, etc.  I *did*
get the colors right, though.  I am going to the heraldic symposium this
coming weekend, so perhaps there's hope for me.

Kat
member of the club for the Heraldically challenged  :-)