[NR] a challenge of peace

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:00:07 PDT 2001

The arch is symbolic of what each of us will give of ourselves and our
hearts.

It is about new beginnings, and about letting the past and past hurts go and
moving forward.

If you look at it for a chance of renewal, it is not bitter at all, but a
chance to move forward.

Only you yourself can speak for what is in your heart, as it is only yours
to give.

Larissa

Shameless Plug for Queen's Champion Tournament

http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/