[NR] demo

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 15:40:09 PDT 2001

Greetings:

     The demo we are being asked to help with is on
June 29, June 30 and July 1.  We need to meet at
Government Springs Park between 6:00 and 6:30 each
night and the Gaslight performance starts at 8:00pm.
We have been asked to provide entertainment and color
before the play and during intermission.  Anyone who
would like to come is welcome and we would love to
have as many as possible.  Please contact me after
Lillies War for more info.  I will be out of touch
with the list intil sunday june 17 so contact me then.
 thanks,

Keina Greenleaf
Seneschal, Shire of the Wastelands