[NR] Northkeep's Castellan

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jun 3 19:52:01 PDT 2001

At 10:30 AM 6/3/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Just got home from Castellan.  Had a great time, but am a
>little sore from the tourney and the torchlight betting
>tourney.

I must say that I am so very thankful to Raptor, your torchlight tourney
under the flag of your faithful ship was magical.  It was wonderful and
Faocon a wonderful ringleader. The late night stories were wonderful too. I
am still tired from the long weekend (Kit crashed upon arriving home and
will probably sleep 14 hours and Peg's breathing normalized when I got her
back in the AC) but just wanted to say that I did observe is some wonderful
things this weekend that do highlight the reasons why we play.  I
appreciate all those who stopped by and visted my pavillion, I now know
that demonstrating something different is a good way to meet new people and
one doesn't get sunburned while sitting still.  There were several times
when I watched someone step up in honor and courage that made the dream
live for me and I thank you for it.

To unity and renewal, Northkeep,
Susan the Curious