[NR] oops, sorry, more info

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Tue Jun 5 15:35:21 PDT 2001

I guess I should have been clearer in my message but the brain is just not
working too well today. We will be moving from one side of Namron to the
other. We will be buying this one if everything goes thru (cross your
fingers). We will cheerfully feed you and  send you home stuffed for your
help. As I posted to the Namron list I am still going to be restricted in my
walking, standing and lifting. The ortho surgeon threatened to break my
other knee if I do anything but SIT and pack boxes. This means Ulf will need
all the willing hands we can get. Once before the people of Namron and the
North rescued me and moved me into the baronial fold.

I will say again, you people and your never ending kindness just never cease
to amaze me. It is THE reason I stay. I have seen you all over and over
again extend the hand of help and friendship. We all slip, we're human but I
have yet to see us fail each other when the chips are really down. Every
family squabbles but this is family I PICKED, I'm not going anywhere until
you all prove that my faith in you is totally misplaced. Hasn't happened in
16 years.

Any body up for packing boxes??? Call BR-549............................

Maleah