Irish costime was Re: [NR] re: Historical accuracy was .

SusanTillery stillery at home.net
Wed Jun 6 07:09:08 PDT 2001

As with any endeavor the more you learn the less you 'know' but this site is
IMHO a good starting point for research as it posts a bibliography and a list of
other resources.
Clothing of the Ancient Celts: A Guide to Celtic Costume
http://www47.pair.com/lindo/Textiles_Page.htm

Aela

(I am also starting to research