in addition Re: Irish costime was Re: [NR] re: Historical accuracy was .

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 16:10:43 PDT 2001

Hmm something happened to the rest of my msg... Anyway
when asked what was she thinking her exact words were
"WE are the society for CREATIVE anachorisms". With
that said people should be nice to newbies, and
instead of saying the old stand by of "Prove IT" and
sit back and think of how you dressed when a newbie.
Be posative and constructive with them. Find something
good to say about thier garb. God knows when I was a
newbie I did the best I could with what little
research I had done.

Chass

=====