[NR] The Passing of Lord Gawin

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Jun 15 17:18:51 PDT 2001

I have been asked to post the following.

It is with great sadness that I must report the passing of Lord Gawin
Pattison (Wayne Patterson).  Lord Gawin left this mortal world unexpectedly
earlier this week.  He was a long time member of the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer.  He will be missed by his family and friends here in
Wiesenfeuer and the North.  His funeral will be a grave side service at
9:00am Saturday, June, 16, 2001. at the Bethany Cemetery, 64th and North
Rockwell, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  Farewell my Friend, you now walk with
the Angels.

Lord Gawin Pattison
AoA		02/25/95
THISTLE	02/24/96 Leatherwork