[NR] Fighter Practice

Stasya mihal stasya at msn.com
Tue Jun 19 19:36:55 PDT 2001

 Just a quick reminder for those of you who are interested.  Wed night June 20th is fighter practice in Guthrie at 7:00PM.

Directions

Take I-35 to the Hwy 33 Exit (157) turn west towards Guthrie.  Go to Drexel and make a right.  Drexel will enter into the Park.  Make the first right after you enter the park.  Just as the drive turns back to the left the is a dirt drive to the right leading to a parking lot and pavilion.  That's were we are.

Hope to see you there,
Sir Wilhelm