[NR] Sword vs Spear...

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 10:43:50 PDT 2001

Um my 2 pents worth but here it goes... I have regular
pig hunts here where all we carry is a 6 foot spear,
sword and shield (not counting skinning knives etc),
and I use sheild and spear together and have killed
pigs for the last 5 years in this manner.

Chass

> I, on the other hand would argue that a spear can
> effectively be used even
> against an extremely well defended opponent, and I
> know for a FACT that a 14
> foot pike pole can be used single handed with enough
> force to punch 1/4 inch
> plywood (though it's not easy.)

=====
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047