[NR] Fighter Practice

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu Jun 21 10:47:15 PDT 2001

The NR fighter practice is this Sat. here in Namron. It is at Andrews Park.
Here are the directions from the north.

Take I-35 south and take the Hwy. 77 exit. It is a left hand y exit just
north of Norman by the York plant. Follow this south the name of the street
changes to Flood once you are in Norman itself. Continue south past Rock
Creek and past Robinson to Acres (this will be about six blocks south of
Robinson) then turn left (east) go to Park St. turn right. You are there.
The fighter practice will be held on the north side of the park (this is the
end of the park that is right beside Acres). Park on the grassy verge next
to the fence. This is a little different than the area where we normally
have the practice because the park is hosting Jazz in June in the
amphitheater that same Sat.

If these directions are not clear please feel free to contact me at my home
phone number:

(405) 3321-4747

Hope this helps,
Maleah