[NR] The Northern Regional Fighter practice

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:48:55 PDT 2001

Greetings,

     I would first like to say WOW what a excellent practice the fighting
was fun and educational.  I would like to thank Northern Regional Warlord
Karl Hungus for putting on such a excellent practice. Also thanks to the
Barony of Namron for being such excellent hosts and to the wonderful ladies
who brought lunch and fresh fruit for everyone and they came all the way
from Northkeep to do it hat was extra special thanks.
     I would also like to thank Sir Maximillian who exemplified what I think
a Knight should do and be like. Thank you very much, for coming and working
with everyone it was great.
     I am sorry that the Fray could not be there in force I was looking
forward to meeting and fighting. The one member who did come was fun to
fight with and I am sorry that I do not remember her name.
     Again I would like to thank everyone who was there it was a blast I
have not had that much fun in a very long time thank you all very much.

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward
               Squire to Sir Burke