[NR] Northkeep's Castellan

cbackus at peakonline.com cbackus at peakonline.com
Sun Jun 3 09:30:01 PDT 2001

Just got home from Castellan.  Had a great time, but am a
little sore from the tourney and the torchlight betting
tourney.

Let me try to list some of the winners, but bear with me
because I may have missed some stuff or even (I hope not)
get something wrong...

Don Donavan FitzPatrick is the new Provost, winning a hard
contested field in two twenty-minute speed rounds.  Was it
competitive?  Don Donavan beat Ld. Puck by 3 points out of
85 total (a win is worth 5, so that's less than one win
difference).

Ld. Karl Hungus is Drighton.

Ldy. Toinette won (almost everything else) Archery, Bardic,
and A&S.  That makes her the premier Baronial Castellan, an
impressive feat that nobody has pulled off in 4 (or is it
5?) years of trying.

I don't recall the name of the man who won thrown weapons,
but I did watch him throw spears and he's really good.

The Crown made HL Robert FitzMorgan the Vicar of Northkeep.

Thank you to Northkeep for a wonderful year as your Provost.
Your hospitality is unmatched.  Thank you for the dagger.  I
dare any group anywhere to say they treat their champions
better.

Hawkins
sorry for what I missed, hope everything is correct