in addition Re: Irish costime was Re: [NR] re: Historical accuracy was .

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 14:15:24 PDT 2001

Well to be all honest I do have a story to add to
this.. Was at N.R.T. (Northern Regional Tribute), A
well known Lady who shall remain nameless was wearing
this gorgeous Elizabethan dress, well it all looked
good but one thing.. it was sky blue with hand sized
fish all over it lol.

Chass
--- FalanMacF at aol.com wrote:
> funny you should say that.. I remember being on Garb
> list last year & that came up.  <grin>
>
> Faolan
>
> In a message dated Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:50:54 AM
> Eastern Daylight Time, Marc Carlson
> <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> writes:
>
> << At 10:28 AM 6/6/01 -0400, Aela wrote:
> >>After I posted the preceding I ran across this
> site on the rialto and thought it
> >>also a good resource.
> http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/
>
> For the record, the person who owns this site --
> *very good* (even if we don't
> agree on the Moy Bog dress... :) )
>
> M/D

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047